Friday, December 25, 2009

favorite boy.

i’ve always known you were the best,
the coolest boy i know. way more handsome than
all the rest, the star of my show.
there were so many times i wished you would be the one for me.
i never knew you’d actually be mine, its what you do to me.
your who I’m thinking of, boy you aint my runner up, no matter what your
always number one, My prized possesion, one and only
i adore you boy i want you. The one i can't
live without, that’s you, that’s you.
you’re my sweetie, my baby, the one that
make’s me crazy. Of all the boys I’ve ever
known, It’s you, it’s you.
my favorite, my favorite, my favorite, my
favorite boy, my favorite boy.
you take my breathe away, with every thing
you say. I just wanna be with you my baby,
my baby, i promise to play no games,
treat you no other way from what you deserve,
cause you’re the boy of my dreams.
my prize possession one and only, i adore you
boy i want you, the one i can’t live
without, that’s you, that’s you.
you’re my sweetie, my baby, the one that
makes me crazy of all the boys I’ve ever
known it’s you, it’s you, ohhhh
i want you ohhh it’s you, it’s you.
my favorite, my favorite, my favorite, my
favorite boy, my favorite boy.
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment